Who Is Professor BSS

My photo
Professor BSS is the Author of The KeRahsiaan Rahsia Budi Suci Sejati Blog. (RBSS). The contents of this Blog was written and emphasize on and as The Alternative & Additional Information Provider for knowing the secret of our soul and Professor BSS is the The Brainstormer. Unveiling the Truth about RBSS knowledge from the different kind of perspective. And helping you in understanding the secrets of the creation of Human Beings from different views. The RBSS's Blog was formerly published in the Yahoo 360 since 16th December 2007, and drawn more than 68,000 viewers till end of May 2009. Due to Yahoo 360 are no longer in service after 13th July 2009, the RBSS Blog's needs to be transfer to other Blog server. Now..RBSS Blog is in Blogger's Blog...Professor BSS wish all of you a pleasant reading and pray for all of you a very good luck in finding the truth!!!...... The RBSS BLOG was transferred from Yahoo 360 on the 31st May 2009.

Stats Counter started on 6th June 2009


View My Stats

Thursday, June 4, 2009

RAHSIA BUDI SUCI SEJATI - Post #239

PENGUMUMAN PENTING
EMAIL PROFESSOR BSS TELAH DI PECAH MASUK (GODAM atau HACKED)
PERHATIAN KEPADA SEMUA PENERIMA EMAIL DARI PROFESSOR BSS

JIKA ANDA MENERIMA EMAIL SEPERTI BERIKUT, DI HARAP ANDA JANGAN TERPENGARUH KERANA IA TELA H DI LAKUKAN OLEH PIHAK YANG TIDAK BERTANGGUNGJAWAP.
BEBERAPA LANGKAH SUSULAN TELAH DI LAKUKAN UNTUK MENANGKAP PIHAK YANG TIDAK BERTANGGUNGJAWAP INI..KERANA BUTIR-BUTIR PENGHANTAR TELAH DI DAPATKAN.
SAYA HANYA INGIN BERPESAN AGAR ANDA SEMUA JANGAN TERPENGARUH ATAU PERDAYA.
WASSALLAM!
PROFESSOR BSS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on Thu, 23/4/09, Professor BSS Sejati <professor_bss@yahoo.com> wrote:


From: Professor BSS Sejati
Subject: Please come to my rescue‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
To:
Date: Thursday, 23 April, 2009, 7:11 PM

I am in a hurry writing you this message, i don't have much time on the pc here, so i have to brief you my present situation which requires your urgent response. Actually, I had a trip to Malaysia for a program called "Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education, the program is taking place in three major countries in Asia which are Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia. But unfortunately for me, my little bag where my money, phone, passport and other valuable things got stolen at the hotel where i lodged due to a robbery incident that happened in the hotel. I have been so restless since last night, the present condition that i found myself is very hard for me to explain, I am really stranded here because i have been without any money, i am even owing the hotel here as well, moreover the Hotel's telephone lines here got disconnected by the robbers and they are trying to get them fixed back. I have access to only emails at the library because they also took my cell phone which i have all my contacts. I am now owing a hotel bill of $1,500 usd and they wanted me to pay the bill soon. I need this help from you urgently to help me back home, I need you to help me with the hotel bill and i will also need $2,000 to feed and help myself back home. So please can you help me with a sum of $3,500 USD to sort out my problems here. I am sending you this email from the city Library, I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me for now and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home. So please go ahead and send the money to me through Western Union money transfer because that is the only way i could be able to get it fast and leave. These are the details below....

Name:Mr Professor BSS Sejati
Address: 27B Jalan Loke Yew, Bandar Melaka, Malaysia


After you have send the money, email to me the western union money transfer control number or you can attach and forward to me the western union money transfer receipt so that i can pick up the money fast and leave.

Hope to hear from you soon. The embassy here has already promised to give me a covering traveling papers that i will need to have my way back home, all i need right now is the money to settle up the bills and leave.

Thanks and get back to me soon.

Wassallam
Prof

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tags: | Edit Tags
Thursday April 23, 2009 - 06:18am (PDT) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments

No comments: